Ordering cryptocurrency with us couldn’t be easier. We have personalised account managers to take you through the process, step by step. To get started all you need to do is to fill out the form below.
Order Your Cryptocurrency Now
We have dedicated account managers who offer exclusive support to our clients. This personal approach we have adopted is not found anywhere else in the market.
Our support team are made from traders, ex-brokers and market analysts, who all have a high knowledge level of the cryptocurrency market.
Step-by-Step to Buying Bitcoin through BVC
Once you have been assigned a personal account manager, you can begin deciding the best method to invest in cryptocurrency.
- Create a wallet – As highlighted above, you must have a wallet to own a cryptocurrency. If you already have one, perfect. If you do not, see the ‘Open Wallet’ page or our advisors can take you through the process of setting one up. They will explain exactly how they work and the best ways to keep your cryptocurrency safe. Our advisors cannot create a wallet on your behalf.
- Decide cryptocurrency portfolio – Once your wallet has been created, you must decide what cryptocurrencies you are going to invest in. There are various strategies to investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Diversification is often seen as one of the best strategies when it comes to cryptocurrencies, this is because you spread your risk. Should one cryptocurrency run into trouble then the rest of your portfolio can cover any losses until the coin rights itself.
Again, our support team are here to help you decide the best crypto portfolio for you.
- Verification – Before we can go any further, for security reasons we require your identification and proof of address. This is simply emailed to your account manager.
- Invoice Confirmation – Once you are verified and have decided what cryptocurrency you want to buy, you will receive an invoice from us. This will outline exactly what you have decided to buy and at what price.
- Price – We advise payment on deliver of the invoice. Due to the volatile nature of the crypto market, we cannot guarantee a price if payment is received too long after receiving the invoice.
- Payment – Payment details are found on the invoice. It is essential that you use the reference number provided when making a payment.
- Cryptocurrency transaction – Once payment is received, we will transfer your cryptocurrencies to the wallet address you provide.
- Cryptocurrency transfer confirmations – Your account manager will confirm once the transaction is complete. Each transaction carries its own unique ID and can therefore be tracked.
Despite the procedure being very simple, we make sure to be very thorough when helping our clients through the process. Parting with large sums of money never sits easy but we are here to make the process secure and reliable. Delivery of your cryptocurrency is guaranteed once payment is received.
If you are actively looking to trade cryptocurrencies on a daily basis, fxexplained offers a insight into how to do it as well as a list of brokers you can choose from.